Are you an inspirational housing professional with an impressive track record of delivering high quality service charges and rents? Delivering responsive, high quality and value for money services to our residents are key to our success. We are looking for an exceptional candidate to provide inspiring and energetic leadership to the Service Charge Team. Leading a team of 4, you’ll ensure income is maximised whilst residents are fully engaged. You will work closely with other Council departments and key stakeholders to achieve excellent performance and high quality outcomes for our residents.
The role is responsible for setting rents and service charges for our tenants and also calculating service charge and major works contributions for our leaseholders.
You’ll have specialist knowledge of leasehold management, legislative and regulatory requirements. The successful candidate will have a broad range of skills and expertise in rent and service charge setting.
You’ll be customer focussed, financially astute, have great attention to detail and able to work collaboratively, across teams and departments. You’re able to understand and interpret complex information and present to a variety of audiences.
- Operational responsibility of all rent, service charges and major works calculations, invoicing, and final accounts ensuring statutory compliance.
- To manage and develop the Service Charge Team ensuring a high performing process driven team.
- Excellent customer service at all times.
- Ability to work in a methodical, organised and structured manner under pressure and with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven self-starter taking initiative to create and improve processes and systems.