Are you motivated by managing income and supporting home owners in finding the best payment solution? If you are, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our Home Ownership team delivering high quality and value for money services to our home owners. You will lead a team of three collecting service charges whilst delivering excellent customer service. You will work closely with home owners and other Council departments to achieve excellent performance and high quality outcomes for our residents.
To be successful, you will be a strong customer focused candidate with extensive knowledge of credit control/income maximisation approaches/techniques and leading and managing a team. You have experience of working in an income management or credit control role regularly reporting on all arrears actions. You are able to set strategic priorities, confident with change and able to manage and prioritise a busy workload.
- Monitor and manage current and former home owner accounts to recover outstanding monies in line with policies and procedures.
- Providing regular reports on the movement of arrears.
- To manage and develop the Leasehold Income team ensuring a high performing process driven team.
- Excellent customer service at all times.
- Ability to work in a methodical, organised and structured manner under pressure and with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven self-starter taking initiative to create and improve processes and systems.